Ring Size Guide
Compare your finger measurement to the chart below, and choose your corresponding ring size.
1. Size Conversion Chart
|Europe||Inside Circumference - MM||Inside Circumference - Inches|
2. Check the size of your existing ring
Print or download our ring size guide and follow instructions to find out what size your existing ring is. Ring size guide
Please note: This is a printable desktop download. If you are viewing on a mobile screen, the ring sizer will appear smaller and give an inaccurate measurement.
3. Helpful Hints
1. Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
2. Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
3. Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
4. Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day.
5. If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — rings need to fit over the knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.